- LCD 19” Screen, Contrast 700:1, calibrated luminance 400
- Wall mounting and Portable,
- Lifelong LCD calibrated constant luminance,
- Completely silent (fan-less),
- Fast built-on and instant-off (Embedded Linux System
- All letter chart with contrast sensitivity function,
- Complete, precise and versatile software for a fast acuity evaluation; programmable patient’s acuity evaluation,
- Free Software upgradable via USB Key,
- Long-life, up to date technology and cheap !
Contrast Sensitivity Test, ETDRS tables (Refractions, Right, Left), Snellen, Sloan, Numbers, Allen pre-school, Tumbling E,
Landolt’s ring, Ishihara tables, Phoria (Vertical, Horizontal), Worth’s rhombi, Lancaster’s tables, Dicromatic balance, Amsler’s grid,
Children’s images, Astigmatism point, Grating (Sinusoidal, Square bars), Stereo tests, Schober test, Near vision test, Hebrew
letters, China Ideograms. Optional tests: Visual Field Examination.
Multi-user settings (up to 3 users), 12 Visual Acuity Scale (Arithmetical and Geometrical progression), Patient-Screen
distance from 0.5 m to 8 m, Mirror option, 4 languages software, Red and Green calibration, Personal group tests setting, 4
programmable patient’s examination.
Remote infrared control, Stereo sound, Children’s animation, Wall mounting (standard VESA) or Table Standing, Polarized
screen with glasses, Red and Green glasses, Patient’s report, USB key for patient’s report storage and software upgrade, Suitcase
for portable use.
Click here for more information (.pdf brochure)